92-Day Blog Challenge Day Before Day 1

One of my star clients, Ivy Huang, recently shared on one of our calls that she started a blog. I immediately thought I want to do that as well. So here is my blog. What I decided to do is a 92-day blog for the 4th quarter of 2021. So each day I will be posting a blog on this page.

The 4th quarter starts tomorrow so this blog entry is the day before day 1. I love looking at life in quarters. This upcoming quarter is extra special because I am in a highly motivated place in my life. So I am going ALL in on my goals over the next 92 days.

Today is Thursday, September 30. Every Thursday at 4 I lead a call for a group of my clients. On today’s call shared content on creating written goals for the 4th quarter. This call landed especially good. If you would like a copy of the recording you can email me at eric@ericlofholm.com and put September 30 Recording in the subject line. I will then send you the recording.

My mindset going into tomorrow is to step up, to go all in on my goals, to produce results, to play at a higher level, etc. I have a list of written goals I am going to pursue. I am doing a few challenges during the 92 days.

Challenge 1 – Cold Shower Challenge

The purpose of this challenge is to work on my mental toughness muscle. Each morning (as long as I can do it) I am going to start of the day with an uncomfortable cold shower to get more comfortable being uncomfortable.

Challenge 2 – 25 Prospecting Touches per Day Challenge

The purpose of this challenge is to grow my prospecting skills, book more appointments, close more sales and grow my business.

Challenge 3 – No Sports Challenge

I love watching baseball, basketball and football. I regularly go to www.espn.com 10 per day to check scores and see the latest news in sports. I regularly spend 5 hours or more per week watching sports. So by not watching sports or following sports I will be prioritizing my faith, family fitness and business success. I am doing this challenge to show myself I can focus on things that are more important to me.

I look forward to checking in tomorrow to let you know how Day 1 goes. Thank you for reading.

Eric

Comments

  1. I am working on my goals for this 4th quarter, as well! I have them started, but know that I want to add a few more things of importance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

92-Day Blog Challenge Day 12

92-Day Blog Challenge Day 1